2015 Children’s Hospital Sale
5 Things You Should Know About the Schomp MINI Children’s Hospital Sale
Looking for a new or used car? There’s no better time to come in and drive off the lot in something new than right now. Happening now through Saturday, Schomp MINI is hosting the 2015 Children’s Hospital Sale, where a portion of every car purchased goes toward the Children’s Hospital Colorado Burn Center.
For years, Schomp Automotive has partnered with CHC to help raise money to help the hospital have the funding to take care of children in need. If you’ve never been to the Sale before, here is some important information:
1. The 2015 Children’s Hospital Sale is running now through Saturday, July 18th. Stop by Schomp MINI from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. to come celebrate this exciting week with us!
2. The Schomp MINI Children’s Hospital Sale is the only sale that is offered annually. Schomp MINI is “One Price, One Person, One Hour,” so you know you’re walking away with an affordable and reliable car, anytime throughout the year.
3. Over the past 25 years, the Schomp Automotive Group has donated over $250,000 in proceeds from its annual Children’s Hospital Sale.
4. Children’s Hospital Colorado isn’t the only charity that Schomp MINI supports throughout the year. Schomp MINI partners with Love Hope Strength, which attends concerts and events to get people signed up into the international bone marrow transplant database. So far, thousands have signed up, resulting in numerous matches!
musician Andrew McMahon is a cancer survivor and LHS supporter
5. Want to be apart of raising money for the Children’s Hospital Colorado Burn Center but you don’t know whether you want a new or used car? At this annual Sale, both used and new cars at Schomp MINI are apart of the Sale.