2015 MINI Hardtop 4-Door
More Doors, More Fun.
As if MINI didn’t offer enough fun vehicles to choose from, we’re excited to announce that the 2015 MINI Hardtop 4-Door is coming soon to Schomp MINI!
The all-new 2015 MINI Hardtop 4-Door is more versatile than ever before, with more room whether you’re loading in the whole family, the dog or a bunch of outdoor equipment to take up to the mountains. The Cooper and Cooper S models will both have 6.7 more cubic feet of space with more leg room and cubbies to store whatever you need your MINI to, not to mention double the amount of doors. But the look of the Hardtop 4-Door is also something we’re excited about.
This fresh model is curvaceous yet smooth, with awesome colors and an inside that rocks. The Hardtop 4-Door comes in the Cooper and Cooper S. Visually, another cool feature of the Hardtop 4-Door also happens to be a convenient safety feature. Like in some BMWs, this new MINI will have Head-Up Display (HUD), which will appear right before your eyes so you can monitor your speed, navigation and other important info – all without taking your eyes off the road.
Get to know each 4-Door model
- Hardtop 4-Door Cooper
- Starts at $21,700
- 134 HP
- 129 MPH TOP SPEED
- 1.5 Liter – 3-Cylinder Engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology – Turbo Charging, Direct Injection, VALVETRONIC, Dual VANOS
- More info*
- Hardtop 4-Door Cooper S
- Starts at $25,100
- 189 HP
- 145 MPH TOP SPEED
- 2.0 Liter – 4-Cylinder Engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology – Turbo Charging, Direct Injection, VALVETRONIC, Dual VANOS
- More info*
*More info, like MPG, is coming soon. Check back with Schomp MINI for updates on the all-new 2015 Hardtop 4-Door!
Standard features in the 2-Door Cooper and Cooper S
- MINI Cooper
- Fully Electronic Throttle,
- Dual-Cone Synchronizers
- 6-Speed Manual Getrag Transmission
- Alert Ergonomic Driving Position
- Fully Electric
- MINI Cooper S
- Variable Power Assisted Steering
- MINI Driving Modes
- Sport Mode with Accelerator and Steering Programs
- Wide Bulldog Stance
- Rigid Body
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) with Electronic Differential Lock Control (EDLC)