Fox at 2015 Denver Fashion Weekend
Motocross Brand Fox to Headline Denver Fashion Weekend
With Denver Fashion Weekend, presented by Schomp Automotive, coming up on Thursday, April 30, we’ll be bringing you weekly updates on the brands and designers that are presenting their spring/summer 2015 collections.
No matter what kind of style you have, there will be something for everyone. Take the newest announced presenter: motocross brand, Fox. Whether you ride motocross, you’re planning an adventure outdoors, or just you’re looking for some awesome street wear, Fox has several different lines that can accommodate for the outdoors, along with other lifestyle moments.
5 Fun Facts About the Motocross Brand Fox
- Fox is known as the most recognized and best-selling brand that offers motocross apparel – in the entire world. It can be found at most motocross and motorcycle retailers today.
- Fox started out in 1974 when “Geoff Fox, a Ph. D. who taught physics at the University of Santa Clara, launched Moto-X Fox, a tiny distribution business for European motocross parts and accessories in a 1,500-square foot building in Campbell, California.”
- Fox started off by just designing clothing for that high-intensity, physically demanding motorsport of motocross, but it has now grown into a full lifestyle brand.
- Fox’s main office is in Irvine, CA, but also has offices around the world: Morgan Hill, CA; Calgary, Canada; and Barcelona, Spain.
- If you follow the world of motocross, you’ll definitely recognize most of the games Fox has sponsored and/or worked with, including Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart, Damon Bradshaw, Rick Johnson, Mark Barnett, Doug Henry, Jeremy McGrath and Steve Lamson.